Terms of Condition and Use
Terms & Conditions of Use
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the GoSave website (www.gosave.com.sg) and your relationship with GoSave International Pte Ltd ("we", "us", "our", the "Website", “GoSave”). We welcome customers to browse and compare prices. It is important that you go through the policies and understand them before registration.
This set of Terms and Conditions will help you understand how GoSave operates and ensures that we serve you fairly and properly. Only registered and approved customers are able to place orders through GoSave website.
These Terms and Conditions apply to any orders and purchases made on GoSave. We reserve the right to amend/update these Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion without notice to the Customer.
Registration and Passwords
Registration provides a unique identification for each shopper and helps us to trace all orders in cases where there are queries or problems.
Registration is simple and done only by an individual shopper. The shopper must provide a unique email and password. The email and password will be required for login to GoSave.
Customers must be over 18 years of age to register. Customers must also ensure that all details provided during registration or any other time are correct and complete. Any changes to details provided during registration must be updated by informing GoSave or via our website.
You will be asked to provide a Password upon registration, this Password must be kept confidential and must not be disclosed or shared with anyone. You will be responsible for any purchases and activities that are submitted under this Password.
GoSave reserves the right to refuse, suspend or terminate registration of individual and corporate member immediately at our discretion and not limited to following:
- Dormant Customers
- Multiple accounts delivering to same delivery details
Personal Data Protection Act 2012
- In connection with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA), you agree that GoSave International Pte Ltd and its related or affiliated organisations (hereafter collectively referred to as "GoSave", "we", "us" or "our") may collect, use, process, disclose, and/or transfer your personal data for the purposes of administering, maintaining and terminating your membership and keeping you informed of updates, changes and the scope of which may include but is not limited to:
- administering and maintaining your account with us, including administering any benefits and entitlements;
- engaging third party service providers to perform certain aspects of the services offered;
- unless you notify us that you do not wish to receive such information, sending you information from time to time through e-mail and post about products and services, promotions and special offers, upcoming events and other information which may be of interest to you;
- customer profiling, market analysis and research purposes to improve our product and service offerings to you;
- notifying you about important changes to the membership program;
- responding to queries or feedback from you; enforcing these Terms and Conditions and our legal rights and remedies; and
- for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
- In compliance with the PDPA, GoSave will not send marketing messages to Singapore mobile numbers belonging to you unless you have given us clear and unambiguous consent to do so. If you have previously given us consent, we will continue to send you marketing messages until you advise us in writing that you wish to withdraw the consent.
You acknowledge that the GoSave website contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, typefaces, music, sounds and other material (collectively "content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights owned by us or our suppliers.
You may not modify, reproduce, copy or distribute any of the content on GoSave for commercial purposes without our prior consent.
Use of the Website
You may not use GoSave for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- Interfering with any other person's use of the website
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the website
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of GoSave.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
In the event of suspected fraud or misuse, GoSave reserves the right to reject or cancel the use of a promo code. We also reserve the right to charge you partially or in full the value of the benefit received, using your order payment method, without further notice.
Whilst all attempts will be made to ensure GoSave website access is available all the time, occasionally the Site may undergo repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new services. GoSave website include links to other websites or materials which are beyond its control.
Corporate Members Registration
Customers representing their companies/institutions can sign up under the "Corporate Register" button on our homepage.
Orders made through a corporate account shall be delivered strictly to a corporate address. Any corporate orders placed for delivery to either a non-registered company address or a residential address will not be processed.
Pricing and Product Information
Whilst every effort is made to fulfill orders in terms of price, details and size through the GoSave website, GoSave expressly reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the Products without notice. Fresh produce may vary from photo as fresh, natural products are never identical even when they are from the same variety and supplier. As much as GoSave tries to reflect the actual Product size, details and price, GoSave is not liable for situation when they differ from the actual Product.
In the event of any price differentials between the online order billing and the final bill whether arising from substitutions, daily price changes, out-of-stock Products, special price, mislabeling or mis-pricing etc, GoSave reserves the right to adjust the final bill after the online bill is presented/conveyed to the Customer and such adjustment shall be final.
GoSave has made every effort to display the colours of our Products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
GoSave shall not be liable to any Customer/person for any loss, damage incurred or inconvenience suffered in the event GoSave declines to fulfill an order for whatever reason including but not limited to an unforeseen circumstance (e.g. lack of availability, quantity or specification etc) as the case may be.
In situations of stock unavailability for any item(s) in an Order placed with GoSave, we reserve the right to process the other items listed in the Order. This is because, at GoSave, we work towards bringing you a wholesome online experience. If any item you have ordered is not in this confirmation, it is with much regret to inform you that it is unavailable. Special offers are valid while stock last. GoSave reserves the right to reject, and/or limit quantities on any orders received.
We ask that you check your order upon delivery. If you’re not completely happy with your fresh or perishable products, let us know within 24 hours from your delivery date and we’ll give you a refund. If there is any damaged or incorrect grocery product(s) (including delivery of additional product(s) not ordered by you), please contact us within 24 hours of your delivery date at [email protected] with photographs of the unsatisfactory items. GoSave at its sole discretion, will offer a refund of the damaged or incorrect product(s). The refunds will be offered as non-monetary refunds, for example, in the form of discount vouchers or its equivalent.
Only order cancellations will have full monetary refunds subject to cancellation charges where applicable.
The general terms and conditions for all deliveries are as follows:
- Delivery date and time are subjected to availability.
- Delivery service is only available in the main island of Singapore. It is not available to Jurong Island, restricted areas (eg. military camps) and any of the outlying islands.
- GoSave will only deliver your order to the front door at the stated delivery address. Customer needs to be present to receive the delivered items.
- Customers who wish to have their purchases left outside the home, GoSave shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damages or loss of whatever descriptions.
- For all normal orders, there is a cancellation charge of $20 (excl. GST). For all bulk orders, there is a cancellation charge of $30 (excl. GST).
- All prices listed are in Singapore Dollars.
- For any enquiries, please contact our GoSave Team at email [email protected]
If there are any changes in the delivery address / contact details made between submission of order and delivery date, customers are to update GoSave at least 48 hours prior to delivery. Should delay of delivery date and time be required, the order will be subjected to a surcharge of $4 (exclusive of GST). Requests for a delay in delivery date and time for bulk orders will be subjected to a surcharge of $30 (exclusive of GST).
No amendment to an order is allowed once order is processed. To add items, kindly create a 2nd order within 48 hours prior to delivery and inform us via email [email protected].
All amendments if agreed to surcharge or cancellation of deliveries must be confirmed via a reply through email.
The Customer may cancel the order up to the point in time via email before GoSave processes the order. After which, there would be a cancellation charge of $20 (exclusive of GST) for Home Delivery and $30 (exclusive of GST) for Bulk Order Delivery imposed for each order cancelled.
No cancellation charges will be imposed if customer provides us with the cancellation or amendment details at least 3 days prior to the agreed delivery timing (except for special bulk order arrangement).
Payment information is transmitted through a secure payment channel using our secure server and Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Once payment mode has been selected and order has been submitted, any changes on payment mode is not possible.
If corporate cheque require more lead time to issue, customers are to choose appropriate delivery dates or inform GoSave within sufficient time frame of processing the order. We reserve rights to delay order or charge re delivery of $7 (inclusive of GST) if cheque is not ready upon delivery.
GoSave reserves the right to change the mode or method of payment for Products offered online at any time by announcement via its website, email blasts and any other means of public communications.
GoSave is not responsible for content of any other sites outside the GoSave Website. In addition, a link to another website does not mean that GoSave endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content displayed on the other website.
GoSave expressly excludes all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice rendered as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Product supplied to the fullest extent permitted by law.
No Agent or representative of GoSave is authorised to make any warranty, representation or statements given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any condition, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Product supplied.
Limitation of Liabilities
GoSave shall not liable for any consequential, indirect or special damages or loss of whatever descriptions. To the extent that GoSave is liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or or non-compliance of the Product or any other breach of GoSave's obligations here under, such liability shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Product(s).
Both GoSave and the delivery company will not be held responsible for any damages or loss of Products after delivery. The Customer shall not use the Product in any manner and/or for any purpose for which they are unsuited for and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Product. The Customer expressly agrees that GoSave assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and GoSave assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Customer assumes all risks connected with the use and storage of the Product.
Customer unreservedly acknowledges and agrees that he/she assumes all risk in connection with the use of this site. GoSave shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damage or loss of profits or loss of revenue however arising from the use of, access to the site. Without limitation to the foregoing:
This site and all information contained herein is provided on a "as is" without any implied or express warranty including of any implied warranty as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, or non-infringement. Before acting on the information found on GoSave website, you may wish to confirm the facts that are important to your decision making. Product information on our website may be different from information on the products for a variety of reasons including such things as manufacturers’ updates and changes. GoSave reserves the right to change or update information on any product on GoSave at any time without prior notice.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, GoSave shall not be liable for any error or omission in the content of the site including any damage or injury arising out of or in connection with any access or use of the site whether such damage/injury is caused by failure of performance, error, omission, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, theft etc.
GoSave take great care to accurately display the colours of our products that appear on its website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be as accurate as the actual product colour.
Third Party Sites
There may be occasions when materials on or of third Parties are provided on GoSave website. GoSave is not responsible for the content and activities of any third party site linked from and beyond GoSave site. Your visit or use of any third party site linked from GoSave is entirely at your own risk.
Promotional codes are valid for a limited or specified period only and GoSave reserves the right to modify, cancel or discontinue them at any time on the GoSave website, without any notice. Promotional codes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Each promotional code has its own qualifying terms. It is void where prohibited by law. All offers are subject to availability and while stock lasts.
The general terms and conditions for all promotions are as follows:
- Promo code cannot be used with any other available promo codes. GoSave reserves the right to reject any order that has violated this.
- Redemption of promo code is applicable to purchases made on GoSave website.
- Using a promo code discount in conjunction with other free gift promotions may alter the minimum amount criteria for it.
- Please check your cart to ensure promo code discount is applied and review your order carefully before checkout.
- Discount, vouchers and privileges are not exchangeable for cash, kind or other goods and services.
- All prices listed are in Singapore Dollars.
- There is a bulk order charge of $25 (excl. GST) for every order with more than 50 items purchased.
- If the subtotal/ cart amount is $35 or above after applying the discount promo code, the order will qualify for free delivery. Otherwise, home delivery fee will still apply.
- GoSave reserves the rights to vary/amend the privileges or terms and conditions of all promotions without prior notice.
- For any enquiries, please contact our GoSave Team at email [email protected]
GoSave shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any order for any reason.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Singapore. Both the Customer and GoSave irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Website may be suspended or revoked, and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to, and use of, the Website at any time.
No orders via phone or email will be accepted, all customers have to register for an account and submit their orders online via the website.
GoSave cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy or omission. GoSave will attempt its best to fulfill orders placed by shoppers. In the event that an ordered Product is not available, GoSave reserves the right not to replace it with a similar item of equivalent value.
Customers are strongly advised to check the item purchased at the time of acceptance to avoid any possible dispute. All Products leaving our distribution center have been checked for quality and accurate quantity. However, we will replace any defective Products that do not meet our customers' expectation.
Version 1.1 - Terms and Conditions of Use
Last Updated on 13 November 2018